Monday, January 8, 2007

I do like it heer!

Things arr goin rathur well, I havint felt like hissin at Eclair all day! We evfun bof took naps on the bed at the saym time...altho I napped on the pilloe and Eclair wuz on the big blankee at the foot of the bed.

I did git skeerd wunzt today...my mom brawt owt this masheen that mayd a horribul lowd noyz. I ran away as fast as I cood an hidded in the bedrume. Eclair tol me that masheen eets up all the littul bits of things from the rug. I hope it duznt deeside to eet me!

It wuz nice to git all the welcomes frum all the cats Eclair nohs. Thanx evrybuddee! I will keep werking on my blog and try to post intrestin things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rug sucker is evil an ya gotta stay away frum it. it'll eat yur toys too, plus any crunchies you set down near yur dish fur later.

we're happy yur not hissin' anymore. Eclair is a real sweet kitty an you two are gonna be furry happy together.

Daisy said...

I am glad you are settling in so quickly, little Tiramisu!

LZ said...

Watch out for that horrible machine! It really does eat cats so steer clear!!!

Chase

Lux said...

Hi, Sweetie! My name's Lux and I'm a friend of Eclair's. Welcome to bloghood!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

**all three waving** Welcome Tiramasu, yoor named aftur one of our moms favorite deesurts. I'm sher yool like Eclair once yoo get to know her. Den yoo will haf a nice fambly.