Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I haf bin varee lax

My mom hasint bin playin on her compewter much latelee becuz she wuz so sik for 2 weekz. So we wuz bizzy takin kair of her an I fergitted abowt postin. But I am happee to reeport that me an Eclair arr gittin along prittee well. I luv to bat at her tayl or sneek up on her. Today we wuz rassillin on the kitchin flor. Shes a gud pal but I'm still not abul to relakz enuff to snuggul up wif her. My mom keepz tellin me I wud be much warmur if I wud but I like to kurl up next to the raydeeator in the kitchin.

I gotz a lot of katchin up to do on evrybudeez blogz...but heer's sum noo pichurs of me an Eclair playin.







5 comments:

Lux said...

Oh, those pictures of you two are darling!

LZ said...

You guys look so cute together playing! I'm very happy you get along so well, friends are so nice to have.

Kaze

Daisy said...

I was wondering how you were doing. I am glad you are having fun with Eclair.

Anonymous said...

that's great! it's wonderful to have someone to play with. snuggling might happen sooner or later too.

M- Filer said...

I have been craving eclairs all night long....guess you never know what you'll end up with.