Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome Home to Me!

Ok, I'm trying to settul intoo my noo home. My noo mom seems reely nice, I'm not afrayd of her today like I wuz win we met yesturday. She brawt me to a hyoog noo home whair I dont haf to liv in a cayj ennymor. But wif this noo home caym unuthur cat. She's biggur 'n me and blak as the nite. She sez her naym is Eclair and whyel shees bin vary polite to me I'm kina eskeered of her. But evrything is so noo an strangj heer so I'm just tryin to chill owt an lay low. I did venchur owt of my rume breeflee this affernoon but I gots all nurvus win Eclair caym too cloze so I ran bak to my rume. Itz prittee nice to haf this big rume all to mysef, lotz biggur than my rume at the sheltur.

An then my noo mom deesidid that maybee the naym they calld me at the sheltur wasint my "reel" naym....so she thot and thot and finullee sed to me "How do yoo like the naym Tiramisu?"
I konsidured it for a momint, the she sed "Tira kitty" and I lookd up rite away. So now my noo naym is Tiramisu. My noo mom sez it keeps wif the theem of sweetniss and deesurts. I noe I kin be sweet and hopefullee I will git less nurvus arownd my noo sistur Eclair.

6 comments:

Tiramisu said...

I had to re-do my noo blog cuz it wuz gitting tangulled up wif Eclair's.

Heer the reply to my furst from Jake and Bathsheba:


Jake and Bathsheba said...

Wow! We get to be the first to comment on your blog! Welcome to the cat blogosphere. And don't be too afraid of Eclair. We know that she's a really nice girl and she's eager to be your big sister and friend. Just set your own pace and she'll understand.

~J&B

January 6, 2007 11:48 PM

Anonymous said...

it's furry nice ta meet you! when ya get all brave an playful an stuff, maybe you'll be posing fur picshures like yur sisfur an you kin have yur purrty face on mugs an shirts!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We's pleezed to meet yoo Tiramisu. We wuz going to say hello tomorrow cuz we're sposed to be in bed now, but we just cudn't wait.

Daisy said...

Hi Tiramisu! You sure got a pretty blog, for a very pretty kitty!

LZ said...

I love your name! I was very scared in my new home too but now I'm very comfortable and happy too. Welcome!

Kaze

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Welcome aboard Tira!!!!!!