Thursday, February 1, 2007

Noo pichurs

Today my mom set up this thing she cawld a try-pod and put her kamura on top of it. She sez her hands arnt steadee enuff sumtimes to git gud pichurs of me or Eclair. So I wuz relaksin on the cowch win she startid takin pichurs. The wun on the rite abov my profyle is wun of them. Thin she put Eclair up on the cowch wif me an we achewallee stayed thair for a bit. I dont noe whut caym over me but I startid groomin Eclair...an SHE LET ME!! For a littul whyl ennyway. Thin she rold ovur an we bopped eech uthur for a minit until Eclair gave me that look an sed "I'm owt of heer". I think she thinks of me as a peskee littul sistur sumtimes, but we do haf lots of fun playin.


What's up??


Groomin my sistur Eclair!




MOMMMMMMM!!! She touched meeeeeeee!!




I'm outa heer!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grr an i duz that ta Midnight too. she starts lickin' us an it's all good an then we get tired of it an start swattin' each offur.
Cocoa

Eclair said...

Tira, yoo kin be such a stinkur an so fresh to me, but it wuz nice to haf sumbodee groomin me.
I must admit, I am gittin mor Xersize sinz yoof bin arownd.

Lux said...

VERY nice photos - we (Mom and I) love them! She needs to use her tripod, too, but ... laziness?