Tuesday, February 27, 2007

That qweschunair thing

A) Four places I have lived:
1. I wuz an unwed teenaj muthur on the streetz of Terryville, CT
2. Then I lived at Terryville ARF (animul reskew fowndayshun) until my kittins wur old enuff
3. then my wundurful noo mom brawt me home to live wif her in Torringtin, CT
4. nowhair else that I noe of

B) Four things I love to watch:
1. my sistur Eclair tryin to sleep win I'm stawkin her. heh heh
2. things goin on owtside
3. Eclair runnin away so I kin chayze her
4. bugs

C) Four places I have been outside my home:
1. the streetz
2. the sheltur
3. ummm...
4. nowhair else...yet

D) Four websites I visit daily:
1. My own webblog
2. Skeezix's blog
3. Eclair's blog
4. uther frend's blogs

E) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Purina ONE Healthy Weight Formula
2. Temtayshuns
3. Greeneez
4. not much elz, I'm varee pickee

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. rassuling wif Eclair
2. eeting mor crunchee fud
3. taking a nap on the bed in the utherbedrume
4. gittin into trubul an blamin Eclair

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
1. catnip mowsie
2. leathur mowsie
3. cat dansir
4. a twist teye

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
1. Tira
2. WildOne
3. TireePooh
4. Miss Feistee

I) Regarding Catnip:

Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

Love it!!!

J) Regarding Cat Grass:

Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

I also chewed the spydur plantz but cat grass wuz not varee tastee.

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
1. sumbudee to cleen the howse for my ladee so she wud haf mor time to play wif me
2. a fansee cat condo
3. pay all my ladee's billz so she wud nevur haf to go to that werk place an leeve us alohn.
4. I agee wif Eclair on thoz thingz plus sumwun to cleen the littur boks evry time i yooz it.

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
1. chayz and rassul wif Eclair
2. git my hed skratchd
3. put the bitey on Eclair
4. beg for treetz

M) Four things I want to do this summer:
1. lay in the windoe in the sun
2. chays sum bugz
3. travul to eksotik playzes
4. reearainj the pilloes on the sofa

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
1. my fud bowl
2. my catnip mowsie
3. my cat dansir toy
4. my furevur home

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
1. tayk a few napz
2. rassul an box wif Eclair
3. git into trubul or beg for treetz, witchevur comes furst
4. stair owt the windoe

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?

1. I don’t have to hide I'm Feistee!!

2. Under Mommies bed
3. In my tunnel
4. Other (please describe)

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
1. my sistur Eclair
2. she sez a big snayk yoosd to live heer
3. my roomeez at the sheltur, esspeshullee Lance
4. no uthurs

R) Four furiends I tag to respond:
Ezra, Cheeto, JeeterHarris, Luxor

10 comments:

Spirit and Ezra said...

Ezra sez... My sissyfur and I posted our anskers! Come and see

Anonymous said...

sounds like Eclair's neffur gonna be board wif yoo in the howse. yoo sound like fun!

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Tiramisu! I just found your blog and enjoyed reading your answers. You gave me some ideas to try on my big sister Jemima. I'd be pleased if you would drop by my blog sometime.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Good fing you got out of Terryville! Mom lived there when she was a little 'bean and is furry glad to haf left. Torrington is a nice place to haf a forever home.

a fluffy feline friend said...

I saw your bloggie on your sisfur's bloggie. Just wanted to stop by and say hello.

Purrs,
BK

Parker said...

Purrs Tiramisu! I enjoyed reading about you and your sister! I am glad your Mom rescued you from a shelter too! I'd like to be pals with you - come and visit me at www.perfectlyparker.blog.com
Smooches!
Parker the Cat

Tiger Lily said...

Hi again Tiramisu. I hope things are OK with your Mom after her surgery.

If you have time, please stop by my blog to see the rules for another meme -- to tell us seven random facts about yourself. I just tagged you!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi, we're just checking in to see how you and your mommy and sister are. I hope OK. we miss you!

Mr. Hendrix said...

ust checking in!

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Tiramisu. I hope you can start posting again soon. We miss you! Are you OK?

I've nominated you to be a Rockin' Girl Blogger! You can visit Tiger Lily's blog to pick up your award.

Jemima
(Tiger Lily's sister)